• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW seen a lot of Missed Sales.

60501800-jpg.1236696

I prefer to do a deal by mail. I have been ripped off once. I have filed charges and the local sheriffs are pursuing fraud charges against that ODT member now.

Wouldn't that just frost the pants off of a gun nut. Ripped off a person on ODT, picked up a felony in the process, and now is prohibited from possessing any firearms?

Karma is a real *****.

And you haven't left feedback for the seller why?

That's why we have a feedback function. So we can learn about the dirt bags. When you don't use the feedback system you do us all a dis-service.

Unless the deal was made via text, then nevermind.

USPS does ship handguns, FFL to FFL.

The point being that sellers in more remote areas from the centers of population limit their market when they are totally unwilling to ship. They should at least offer the option - I've seen a lot of guns that I would buy even paying for FFL to FFL transfer, but I'm not willing to drive 5 hours to buy.

Or course, the sellers can then get on here and complain about "low ball offers".

Bad examples,
Those are worth a drive if you have younguns, like history, the outdoors, or driving slow (speed traps).

Yes, shipping is easier and cheaper a lot of the time but to me its about meeting fellow ODTers most of the time.
Ding Ding Ding.
We have a winner.

Back
Top Bottom