• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW!! Sig 320!!!

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
279   0
Reaction score
I have been a sig p224-p226 fan because I shoot them better than anything I've picked up. I like the idea of the glocks, but I consistently pull my shots left. The only glock I shoot well is the glock 43. Yesterday I tried a sig 320 full size in 9mm and could put almost all 17 shots in a grapefruit size target at 25 yards on the first mag. Granted this thing is as big as a 1911, but damn I was certainly impressed. I need to try a compact model and see how it does. For the first time in a long while I shot something new that I was truly impressed with, wasn't crazy expensive and could definitely have a useful purpose for me. If you haven't tried one, go see how one works out for you.

A guy i know has one. He's fixing to send it in to Sig. He estimate it has a failure to extract every 200 rounds. This is during and after an over 2000 round break in. Could be just a bad egg or may be a long term issue in combat. dunno

I had a 320 full size in 9mm and it was a sweet gun. Nice trigger and very accurate. It was too big for anything I would use it for so that's the only reason I parted with it...It was a very nice gun, though.

Back
Top Bottom