• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW!! Sig 320!!!

I did my best over the years, taking my time and concentrating on pulling straight back, making sure the sights were aligned and I group consistent, but always left. I can shoot the glock 43 better than the 19 or 41. The sig 320 made me look like a stud first time shooting it. It was the full size model. Normally I'm not nailing a grapefruit sized target every shot at 25 yards, especially with a pistol I've shot for the first time.
Some guns just fit you better than others. I shoot well about any gun in my right hand, but shooting left handed, I am better if I use a single stack. Go figure.

I do have to say after shooting the 226 extremely well,..i would say it fits nicely and did the 320c.. but have put so many rounds down with the G 19 i haven't broke myself away from carrying the glock...but love shooting the SIGs

I have a 320c and I shoot terribly with it, needless to say its up for sale/trade :) I am better with the Glocks but still nothing close to how I shoot with a 1911, 226 or cz 75 compact

I was shooting the full size "giant" 320. I definitely want to try a carry or compact sized one to see how well I shoot it.

Maybe u should look a little deeper. Like the officer in Washington state who lost part of his hand to a glock 40 when it fired before it was in full lock up. Or maybe you should look up blown up glock. I saw only one law suit on Sig. Did you site some others I over looked.

Tis true. Only one... for patent infringement with Steyr, who was the originator of the modular firearm chassis.

Could impact production and/or pricing of the 320 in the future, should Sig be forced to pay royalties.

Tis true. Only one... for patent infringement with Steyr, who was the originator of the modular firearm chassis.

Could impact production and/or pricing of the 320 in the future, should Sig be forced to pay royalties.
Guess I am not familiar with the law suit, but TC had a "modular" firearm setup long before Steyr ever made there current plastic guns. All TC contenders and encores are "modular" by my understanding of the definition. You can swap barrels, forearms, grips, stocks etc at will with a given platform.

Rosewood

I've honestly put a vp9 and a p320 side by side the Hk gets my vote between the two. Ergonomics on the p320 could be better. But I'm not gonna beat it up over that.

Back
Top Bottom