• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WOW!! Sig 320!!!

Love my glocks, springers, sigs, finally got around to shooting the 320 the other day, nice guy at Dead Center Buford let me shoot his. I'm not a fan only because of the bore axis and the ugly to me pistol grip and frame.

But I have got to say, it was effortlessly accurate to shoot, no thinking involved just let it rip and all rounds in a super tight group! This is what I look for in a handgun. IMO different handguns don't make you a better shooter proper stance, grip, trigger control, sight usage, breathing and techniques do make you better. A good quality handgun that feels effortless helps though, ergonomics, function, sights, trigger, the entire package. Some just work for "me" better than others. I can train/learn to shoot any of them well but if it's a struggle and I have to think or change something or struggle with a pistol to "learn" how to shoot it accurately then it's sort of a no go for me.

The temptation is real for me to snag a P320 but I have plenty of other 9mm's that I like better at the moment and I can't quite get past the frame and grip which are just not aesthetically pleasing to me... Yeah I know its just a tool... but if I'm gonna shell out $$ I gotta like it. I wouldn't buy a fugly car that I have to look at and drive every day.... Some guns get a pass and grow on me but the P320 just isn't doing it.

I kinda got the hots for a CZ 75 or P01 right now...

Back
Top Bottom