• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wrangler 5 star jeans

Thank God for that!
Wait, are you comparing them to Levis Harvey Milk collection or their actual Gay Pride line? Cuz... Well.... Yeah.

I'm not familiar with Levis Harvey Milk collection or their actual Gay Pride line. I seldom find myself keeping up with gay trends.
Since you seem to be in the know, would you please elaborate for the rest of us who are unfamiliar with gay designs? lol

I'm not familiar with Levis Harvey Milk collection or their actual Gay Pride line. I seldom find myself keeping up with gay trends.
Since you seem to be in the know, would you please elaborate for the rest of us who are unfamiliar with gay designs? lol
Nah, it's been posted enough on here. I've given up curing those with selective memory or ethics. They tend to have more stamina than I. Hey if you're proud, just rock em. They appreciate your dollars.
t0_gstatic_com_images_5748398ee871ae3cda7528391416b4a2._.jpg

Nah, it's been posted enough on here. I've given up curing those with selective memory or ethics. They tend to have more stamina than I. Hey if you're proud, just rock em. They appreciate your dollars.
t0_gstatic_com_images_5748398ee871ae3cda7528391416b4a2._.jpg

Do you remember what I told you yesterday?

Back
Top Bottom