• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wrestler wins second straight Texas girls' high school title

If she was not mentally ill, it would.
Now, get to celebrating her bravery!
The article says she wants to wrestle boys, not girls. But they won't let her because in the rules it says you have to go by your gender on your birth certificate.

I think she's actually embarrassed to be wrestling girls and beating them so badly.

She wants to be a boy....they should let her compete with boys. THAT would be brave.

The article says she wants to wrestle boys, not girls. But they won't let her because in the rules it says you have to go by your gender on your birth certificate.

I think she's actually embarrassed to be wrestling girls and beating them so badly.

She wants to be a boy....they should let her compete with boys. THAT would be brave.

If she was 'embarrassed' I suspect she wouldn't do it. I'd simply refuse to wrestle her since she gets to use drugs the others don't. She obviously needs mental help. It's just sad.

If she was 'embarrassed' I suspect she wouldn't do it. I'd simply refuse to wrestle her since she gets to use drugs the others don't. She obviously needs mental help. It's just sad.
I agree she needs help. There use to be no help for these kids and a lot of them committed suicide. I've seen it. 9 year old and a 15 year old both hung themselves and the notes left behind blamed unsupportive parents for similar feelings.

I'm glad there are options for these young people these days so they can live with themselves instead of taking their own life at some point.

I agree she needs help. There use to be no help for these kids and a lot of them committed suicide. I've seen it. 9 year old and a 15 year old both hung themselves and the notes left behind blamed unsupportive parents for similar feelings.

I'm glad there are options for these young people these days so they can live with themselves instead of taking their own life at some point.
We've gone the other way. They are now "celebrated" and when that understandably STILL doesn't correct their inner turmoil they still have an incredible suicide rate TEN TIMES higher than the general public. Treat it like the mental illness it is. Get them help. Stop shoving them in the spotlight. They are children (in most cases). It's fuel on a fire.

Back
Top Bottom