• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wrote Deal again.

Next time you write him tell him Dobbs said he's a lying sack of **** ****face piece of excrement. Also tell him I hope he dies from sort sort of genital infection.

The growing movie industry was against the religious protection bill as well as much of the rest of the liberal elite.

The school of regents is against this bill. Unless they can offer him something there is still a decent chance he may sign or not sign and allow it to become law. He may well have made the decision to veto as the ability to override doesn't really appear to exist. I could be wrong as I heard a rep. wanted to have a special session to override the religious bill veto? If so the same could override the campus carry bill.

If campus carry dies again, it will most likely become a reality next year. It will happen despite the school of regents and ass hats like Deal.

And yet, every election, everyone with an "R" after his name dutifully swears that his a die hard defender of the 2nd Amendment.

I've been seriously working on guns rights for shooting ranges for the last 20 years or so, and the biggest foes have been Republican local boards of commissioners.

And yet, every two years, we line up and dutifully vote for the guy with the "R" after his name. Yee-hah!!
depressing aint it?

It's absurd, the peoples representatives have spoken, written a bill with overwhelming support and one man stands in the way of logic. I guess that's what politics are all about, ruling without logic.

He vetoed the Religious rights act. Big business and forces outside of Georgia prevailed again. So, 1% of the population gets to tell the rest of us who and what we must tolerate.

Back
Top Bottom