• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Wrote my congressman today

kuduboss

Army Icon
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
I got a bill in the mail yesterday that was already overdue. They showed that I hadn't paid last month so it was a twofer. It was mailed the 10th of April. Put a birthday present in the mail with a large check mid April for my daughter that's 9 days overdue so far. Ordered parts from CGW and paid extra so it wouldn't go USPS so this is costing me money coming and going. I don't know if anything will happen but this hasn't gotten any better in months. Got any better ideas?

I received a jury summons last Thursday that was mailed March 1st telling me I had Jury duty beginning April 29th giving me 1 day to make arrangements for the following week. The summons was issued by the court 2 miles from my home. Almost 2 months for a Jury summons to travel 2 miles.

I received a jury summons last Thursday that was mailed March 1st telling me I had Jury duty beginning April 29th giving me 1 day to make arrangements for the following week. The summons was issued by the court 2 miles from my home. Almost 2 months for a Jury summons to travel 2 miles.
I can see A LOT of people going to jail in the future because of usps.

Back
Top Bottom