• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTB Chinchulines (beef small intestines)

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

I am looking to buy fresh, or if you can point me to a grocer/butcher I would like to purchase some Chinchu to grill. I lived in Argentina for several years and fell in love with this portion of beef.

Thanks!
Caleb

Brother they have chitlins in every Kroger around here. You could call them "Chinchu" and nobody would know the diff!

But seriously, try Nam Dae Mun on Spring road in Smyrna. Not far from Braves stadium. They have all kinds of things in their meat and fish market.

Brother they have chitlins in every Kroger around here. You could call them "Chinchu" and nobody would know the diff!

But seriously, try Nam Dae Mun on Spring road in Smyrna. Not far from Braves stadium. They have all kinds of things in their meat and fish market.

Grilled chitlins before, good, but not quite the same, texture, size and presentation are a little different. Tried all sorts of weird **** but not much that replaces beef small intestines. Sounds disgusting, but some damn good eating.

Grilled chitlins before, good, but not quite the same, texture, size and presentation are a little different. Tried all sorts of weird **** but not much that replaces beef small intestines. Sounds disgusting, but some damn good eating.

I've are some odd things but never had (or heard) of those. I do like the chargrilled chicken hearts they do down that way.

We went down to Argentina on a bird hunting trip several years ago. We planned some extra time to bum around in Buenos Aires. We ate Parrillada several times when we were there. They had all of the good stuff including this. The Provoleta was awesome too.

Many years ago I belong to a hunting club that hunted Upson County...I had to drive by Yatesville to get to camp. In the beginning of Deer season was their Chitlins Festival there, It was torture to me to smell that stuff..If it doesn't pass the smell test, I'm out...Nasty to me

We went down to Argentina on a bird hunting trip several years ago. We planned some extra time to bum around in Buenos Aires. We ate Parrillada several times when we were there. They had all of the good stuff including this. The Provoleta was awesome too.
You get a change to have some authentic Argentine Asado(Argentine BBQ)? That **** is good.

Back
Top Bottom