31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: WTB Looking for a mechanic in Douglasville to work on my hotrod

Zip Code: 30135

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 23 Ford T Bucket

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My 23 Ford T bucket needs some minor work that is beyond my ability. The mechanic who built it is a little too busy to do what needs to be done.

I'm looking for someone that has worked on hot rods and knows his way around a kit car. Neutral safety switch is acting up and it's dribbling a little bit of coolant. Also, the body is fiberglas and the bolts that hold the steering support are developing some cracks around them. I think they can be fixed with some reasonable size chrome washers but I'm not flexible enough to unbolt it under the dash and put the washers on and put it all back together. There may be other solutions so that is why I'm looking for someone who knows their way around these things.

I pay cash and I'll drive it to you if not too far and you have a safe place to store it (it would be really easy to unbolt everything and walk away with it and that would upset me mightily).

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom