• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

mcwalkerusa

Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
Reaction score
Hey Guys-

I’m looking for a nice reloading set to get started in reloading. Nothing too fancy.

NOT looking to make it a business- mainly looking to reload my own stuff and show my grandsons that they can be a little independent as to where they get their stuff.

So-
Looking for-
A press and all the accessories for:
9mm
20,12, and 410 Guage.
Whatcha got.?

Thanks

Hey Guys-

I’m looking for a nice reloading set to get started in reloading. Nothing too fancy.

NOT looking to make it a business- mainly looking to reload my own stuff and show my grandsons that they can be a little independent as to where they get their stuff.

So-
Looking for-
9mm
20,12, and 410 Guage.
Whatcha got.?

Thanks
gonna need separate press for shot shells.

Hey Guys-

So-
Looking for-
9mm
20,12, and 410 Guage.
Whatcha got.?

Thanks
Finding any kind of primers right now ain't an easy thing to do.

I'm going to list a reloading setup next week. There will be a RCBS press, enough primers, 223 brass, bullets scales, (maybe some powder) powder dispenser and several books to get someone started. I might have a set of dies also. Just bought some stuff from an estate sale last weekend and haven't looked at everything yet. Hopefully I can get to it this weekend. Keep an eye out for the listing.

In this climate, buying used is false economy as most of the used stuff selling is 90-95% from new price. I would find one of the master reloading kits from RCBS, Hornady, Lyman for metallic cartridge reloading. For shotshell, you cannot beat the MEC Sizemasters, I recommend this model because they resize the base of the shotshell.

Hey Guys-

So-
Looking for-
9mm
20,12, and 410 Guage.
Whatcha got.?

Thanks
Check my post out. Have a press, powder measure and 308 dies but think I have 9mm instead it's a start. Have an electronic scale too if need it

Back
Top Bottom