• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTB Ruger LCP II (Atlanta)

Sam03

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Anyone want to part with one at a reasonable cost? I will drive to you (within reason) and even bribe you with donuts (Krispy Kreme or Dunkin, your call). For your part, pistol does NOT need to be perfect AND I would appreciate a reasonable price, but I do not expect a steal. It needs to work for us both!! Don't forget-donuts! (okay, or something healthy if I must)

Ray's are legendary, so I have heard from my uncle, who goes there. Thank goodness I don't live nearby: I would get so fat I would sweat gravy. Oh, and thanks for gun info too!

I have shot it. It's a great little gun. It fills the hand better than any of the other pocket .380's in my opinion, and the sights, are actual front blade and rear notch. The grip is better, the trigger is MUCH better, the slide serrations are a lot better and sharper... Overall it is a vast improvement over the original.

Granted, it's not a range gun, no pocket pistol is, but it is actually fun to shoot. I think it is the best gun in this segment, personally, with the S&W Bodyguard being a close second.

That price of $259 is I think the best that I have seen locally. Hell, some places are still selling the first gen LCP for close to that...

Back
Top Bottom