60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: WTB S&W snub-nose model 64

Zip Code: 30117

Item is for: WTB

Caliber: 38 special

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: First off, sorry if this isn't the proper way to post a WTB ad. I've only ever sold and traded on here, so if there's some other way WTB adds are supposed to be created then please let me know.

Anyways, I'm looking for a Smith and Wesson model 64 snub nose with a round-butt grip. I'm specifically looking for older models in good condition. If your gun doesn't have a hammer mounted firing pin then it's too new for my tastes. If your gun has a square-butt grip then I'm not interested in it. I may or may not also be interested in a snub nose model 10, but the bluing or nickel finish would have to be in really, really good shape to peak my interest.

If you have one and are interested in selling it then please send me a PM with pictures and then we can go from there. Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom