• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF happened? Is there another 'panic' afoot?

She wants .22 ammo.

panic girl.gif

Juts got back from walmart and the shelves are EMPTY OF 22....

Does Walmart even put their .22lr out on the shelves anymore? I've been in several Walmarts in the past few months and never saw a single box of .22 in any of them. It cant still be in that short of supply judging by how much Cabelas has on their shelves.

Does Walmart even put their .22lr out on the shelves anymore? I've been in several Walmarts in the past few months and never saw a single box of .22 in any of them. It cant still be in that short of supply judging by how much Cabelas has on their shelves.
Even the one on Gray Highway in Macon has some on the shelf (which I never thought I'd live to see again considering the neckbeard population numbers here).

Walmart in Conyers and Monroe have it on the shelves pretty much all the time.

Off the top of my head, I can think of at least 4 walmarts in my general area that I've been to and not seen any .22 amd a couple in other places too. Yet Cabelas, which is only about 25 miles away, had around 200k rounds of .22 when I was last there and Bass Pro, which is 25 miles roughly the other direction, had none unless they were hiding it somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom