• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF is up with people's accents?

One side of my family comes from Coastal NC and they created their own dialect from English and Scottish ancestors. They are called Hoi Toiders. You can go hear a cockney accent without any airfare.See below for a small sample.

I recently test drove a car and the owner had a thick Haitian accent and as if that wasn't hard enough to understand he also stammered badly.

I was standing in front of him having him repeat what he said cause English is my only language.

I recently test drove a car and the owner had a thick Haitian accent and as if that wasn't hard enough to understand he also stammered badly.

I was standing in front of him having him repeat what he said cause English is my only language.

That is funny! I lived in Haiti..........That Creole is bad juju....

One side of my family comes from Coastal NC and they created their own dialect from English and Scottish ancestors. They are called Hoi Toiders. You can go hear a cockney accent without any airfare.See below for a small sample.

My mother's family is from eastern Carolina, and they sound like they just stepped out of a Dickens novel. The "oot" the "hoose".

The Browns claim the accents aren't fake, but none of the kid have the same accent, and the parents have basically a Standard American mid-west accent.

With no T.V. and no radio, how did the kids end up sounding like Lawrence Olivier?

Bunch of welfare cheats that got caught.

My best friend is from Michigan. I spent a lot of time up there when I was young and single. I found the accent in the women very attractive, very ghey in the men. For a while I had a melded military accent but I have ascended back to Southern Greatness!

Back
Top Bottom