• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

apparently you are correct. I was at the reserve price not the buy it now price I guess. Anyway, that's all good, just tell me someone else got it or whatever. To not respond at all is ridiculous.

Exactly. You don't even get the live auction knife in the gut of seeing the smirk on the winning bidder's face when the hammer falls. It's inhumane I tell you.

I don't play those games either.
LOL. It's funny when someone tells me, "Dangit! I posted a PM saying I'll take it seconds after the ad was posted. Then I hear nothing back from the seller for several minutes and the next thing you know the item is marked SPM! How did that happen?" LOL. It's a mystery!

LOL. It's funny when someone tells me, "Dangit! I posted a PM saying I'll take it seconds after the ad was posted. Then I hear nothing back from the seller for several minutes and the next thing you know the item is marked SPM! How did that happen?" LOL. It's a mystery!
Actually the list price is the reserve. anyone sending a p.m. to the seller with any offer less than the list price is just out of luck. Anyone who hasn't offered enough money over the list price, their bid was too low.

Or they are waiting on someone that will drive to them.:shocked:

Or they are waiting on someone that will drive to them.:shocked:
Could be....could be. I often wonder if I'd included a dozen Kripy Kremes, two egg, sausage & cheese biscuits and a gallon of sweat tea in my offer of the seller's asking price when I said, "I'll buy it." If that would have been enough extra? Who knows. They usually go quiet after they've decided some has bid high enough.

I'm curious if OBO really means that my price is too high so y'all tell me what it's worth?:confused: Let's start the bidding.:becky:

No Trades means No Trades? Really?:thumb: What if someone offered you a Norinco Mak 90 for your M&P sport for an even trade? :shocked:

Back
Top Bottom