• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

I'm convinced that when the price asked is below market value, OBO means "let the bidding begin." But, you can't run an auction on ODT....right....right....that's the ticket.

I had a fellow make me a offer that wasn't listed in my ad. I promptly replies with a couple of questions and requested pictures.

I might take him up on it.

I'm convinced that when the price asked is below market value, OBO means "let the bidding begin." But, you can't run an auction on ODT....right....right....that's the ticket.
the auction aspect really bothers you doesnt it? It will be ok,mods allow it unless you are doing it.Read the memo.

Gotta revive this thread.....just....what is wrong with folks......my ignore list is growing. Imagine you are talking face to face with someone and all of a sudden you just stop and refuse to say anything else. Most of the time it is a trader under 30 yrs old. Maybe they have electronic attention deficit disorder, they are truly that rude, or they don't care. All of those make my ignore list. I have never negged anyone here but sometimes feel like adding " buyer beware" to their ads. High prices...meh, text me...meh, have an ongoing pm and just disappear? Boom! I feel better now.

Back
Top Bottom