• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

I find it ironic that some of the asshats that I have on Ignore for their lame communication skills, or their lack of reading/comprehension skills, will reply to a thread about asshats not replying.:fish2: lol.

In the bottom right corner "Show Ignored Content"
So, if someone ignores someone else, but every time there's a post that's hidden, that person reveals the ignored content out of curiosity, then why ignore the member in the first place? It's why I don't ignore anyone. :thumb:

OG says, "I'll show him. IGNORED!"

Later that afternoon, "I wonder who that is and what he's saying?" :lol:

So, if someone ignores someone else, but every time there's a post that's hidden, that person shows the ignored content because of curiosity, then why the ignore the member in the first place? This is why I don't ignore anyone. :thumb:

Well the Ignore feature is the only way to keep up with the asshats that I will not trade with.

Please tell me a better way to keep up with the nearly 200 poor communicating, postal phobia, basement dwelling, lying, lameass, people I have on Ignore.

I could care less what anybody says in the discussion forums, I just don't care to waste time trying to deal with asshats.

So, if someone ignores someone else, but every time there's a post that's hidden, that person reveals the ignored content out of curiosity, then why ignore the member in the first place? It's why I don't ignore anyone. :thumb:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! So true for some, so true.

I’m guilty of that . My curiosity gets the best of me and I gotta see what the dumb a$$ has said / done now ! I’m an old guy so my entertainment standards are kinda low .

Back
Top Bottom