• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

These kids on here are driving me crazy with no replying to pm’s this site unfortunately is going to hell. These folks want store prices and then want reply to you for nothing.

If you jack that ass, they'll reply, but they might whine to the mods that you hurt their wee tiny Liberal feelings and get you infracted.:thumb:
Don't ask me how I know.:tape2:

Unfortunately, it is part of the millennial frame of mind not to respond to a message, text or email.

Your, correct. My new friends that are New on this site, don't seem to understand that about the Millennial 's. They bitch when people don't respond to PM's. I just tell them either wait or get off ODT. Just, because someone does NOT respond fast enough for you, Most of these guys on ODT have jobs and family 's, if it's available they will get BACK to you, EXCEPT MILLENNIALS, they are from the Land of Dum-Asses!!!

Your, correct. My new friends that are New on this site, don't seem to understand that about the Millennial 's. They ***** when people don't respond to PM's. I just tell them either wait or get off ODT. Just, because someone does NOT respond fast enough for you, Most of these guys on ODT have jobs and family 's, if it's available they will get BACK to you, EXCEPT MILLENNIALS, they are from the Land of Dum-Asses!!!

I usually only get on the ODT in the AM. If I'm expecting a time critical reply, then I'll log on in the PM.

When I see where some asshat that I've PMed has been ACTIVE on the site, not just logged in, as so many lameasses try to claim as their defense for not replying, yet they fail to reply, I just slap their lameasses on IGNORE, because that's the only way I can be assured not to waste my time trying to communicate with them again.

They all seem to be super busy, working 14 hours a day 7 days a week, and just can't seem to find the time to reply, but when you jack that ass, all of a sudden they have all kinds of time. SMH

People who are good with excuses, are seldom good for anything else. I haven't heard them all, but ai could write a book on the one's thus far.

I'm kinda leery of those who hide their "activity". What or who are they hiding from?
I really wish it wasn't an option.
Sometimes you can catch up with them commenting on a thread. Busted.:shocked:

Your, correct. My new friends that are New on this site, don't seem to understand that about the Millennial 's. They ***** when people don't respond to PM's. I just tell them either wait or get off ODT. Just, because someone does NOT respond fast enough for you, Most of these guys on ODT have jobs and family 's, if it's available they will get BACK to you, EXCEPT MILLENNIALS, they are from the Land of Dum-Asses!!!
There are extenuating circumstances. My phone carrier rolls most of my ODT PM’s to junk mail. I can’t respond to them from my phone. I’m lucky I can usually go to the house and get on the ODT in a reasonable time.

How fast is fast enough? After they tour the classifieds, comment on random post, and still not reply to their PMs?
It seems that you are making excuses for the lameasses and millennials.:thumb:

That's the problem with these basement dwelling losers, their parents have been making excuses for their lameness and never holding them accountable.:wacko:

If you have time to tour the site, then you damn well have time to reply to your PMs.:shocked:
Some of them will get sand all up in their vagina and whine like little school girls, if you hurt their tender Liberal feelings. Some folks just can't handle the truth.

My Ignore list only contains liars. I hate liars, and especially liars with authority. But that's just me, and I'm a rude asshole. Or so I've been told. :becky:

I'm not for sure why some people don't respond to PM's. They will respond once, your working on a deal. Then you will never hear from them again. I know stuff comes up. But even 4 months later no response.

Or you will get a PM back. Saying how I have a deal pending if it falls thought I'll let you know. Then you see the very next day and the seller backed out and the item is for sale/trade. You PM them again, and you hear nothing back. Just seems odd. Maybe a lot of people have medical emergencies. They can't get to a computer or phone for 6+ months at a time?

I try to always respond. With NO thanks, yes, or counter offer. Even if its a low ball. I just try to treat people how I want to be treated.

I tried to buy an item...made an offer in pm... never heard from them but I saw where he was on ODT at least 3 times after my offer...and people wonder why nobody likes them

Back
Top Bottom