• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

I had a guy PM me an offer and then not respond back for days..then tried to say i was impatient and tried to neg me..WTF..mods and i worked that one out

I had some douchebag do that to me also. I guess the idiot thought he could just neg someone for the hell of it. It still pissed me off.

Just habit but I always respond in a courteous manner no matter if it is a lowball or a trade offer for an Xbox. ...just me. Someone does not reciprocate I ignore. Seems to have worked so far. Most of the no responses were newbs or someone with a few negs. No big deal.

I have about 200 on my do not deal with list.

I plan to start having expiration times on offers in the future. Good for XX hours because of this sort of thing.

If I see they have been active on the site without replying, I usually let them know I'm receding my offer and no longer wish to deal with them.
It all depends on how they respond, and yes they usually reply with all kinds of lame excuses and lies, so off to ignore they go.
I'll might tell someone to F off, but I always reply.

I don't know about the bidding thing. If someone responds to me in pm with I'll take it.
That's a wrap for me. Of course meet details will have to be agreed upon but first full price offer is a SPM to me.
I'm the same. It's the folks that play coy listing a $1,600 pistol for $1,100 that take the cake. Then they say in the ad "PM me with any offers." And then the mods don't think that's an auction, lol!

Back
Top Bottom