• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf is with people not responding to pm's????

I mean damn I'd take a "f u shove that trade offer up your keister" instead of me being able to see that you have seen my message and ain't gonna pm me back!

Yeah, happen to me recently, it's a 1st time for me, what sucks is when you see that the ODT MEMBER, has been on the site numerous times, but did not ANSWER back.

Yeah, happen to me recently, it's a 1st time for me, what sucks is when you see that the ODT MEMBER, has been on the site numerous times, but did not ANSWER back.

#1 excuse, "Well just because I'm logged in doesn't mean that I was actually on the site, my computer will keep me logged in"
I actually had one idiot tell me that his wife had his phone all night.
She was trolling the ODT at 9:30pm and again at 10:30 pm:shocked: I wonder what she was looking for?:fish2:

Does your computer also move around to different categories and make comments while you are away?

If you jack that ass, maybe even tell them that you are going to place them on Ignore with the rest of the lame asshats that can't reply.
They will reply and they might complain to the mods about how you hurt their feelings, then you could get infracted and get some timeout. Don't ask me how I know.

There shouldn't be anyone that I have on Ignore that isn't aware. I did notice there are about a dozen ignored comments in this thread.
I guess they are trying to defend their lameness and lies.:pop2:

Every time we have a discussion like this the subject matter seems to happen to me shortly after, WTH. This happened to me for the 1st time yesterday, no trade value or specific wants and checking gundeals showed similar value of my trade item...... crickets. When are we going to discuss what to do with to much money after winning the lottery? I do not play often but the day that one pops up I'm buying a ticket.

The OP read the 10 other offers on the NIB Glock he had for sale for 350 before laughing at yours and hitting delete.

Sometimes I forget to respond looking through offers, I will however ignore the people that offer the same crap I said no thanks to the last three times I’ve listed something

How about just happened to me. How about I PM a guy with "I'll take it" then responded to post with "I'll take it. PM sent." All of this within 9 minutes of his original listing. I sent him 2 follow up PM's trying to get a response. He puts SPM and marks it gone but I've still yet t get a response 18 hours later. That's just not courteous at all to not respond.

Oh well, it happens. I'll survive

Back
Top Bottom