• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF is wrong with our country and system

i always like how they can turn a robbery or lesser crime into murder

that will solve all your problems

If he don't get caught, and the only witness/complaint/victim is dead, then it works out for him. That's many a inmates thought process. I've seen it for years. Not all inmates mind you, but some.

If he don't get caught, and the only witness/complaint/victim is dead, then it works out for him. That's many a inmates thought process. I've seen it for years. Not all inmates mind you, but some.
ya i get it, which is kind of the irony, because if they didnt get caught the first time then they wouldnt be there.

“Every murder, every violent crime, especially those involving a gun, is a sickening example of the worst in our community, especially at a time when our community is working relentlessly to fight against the spread of this deadly COVID-19,” Chronister said.

Two things as take aways. First, what an idiot. You aren't "fighting" against anything. I'm sick of the military analogies being used to describe an attempt at containment of a virus. It's getting ridiculous. You are writing tickets to people going about their business, stocking toilet paper at Publix or drawing blood in a hospital. You ain't dodging sniper fire or rushing an ambush in Kandahar.

Second. How in the ever loving **** is jail NOT the ultimate "lockdown" shelter in place? Why turn them loose?

Back
Top Bottom