• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTF PepBoys????

I don't know all car manufacturing warranties My mother inlaw bought a brand new Hyundai that got kocked in reverse on ga 400 That tore the trans to shreds Long story short Hyundai put a factory new trans in it free of charge no questions asked It had 50.000 some odd miles on it and was 4 years old

It went something like this:
Drained oil. Started engine and ran it without oil.
crank bearings or piston rod bearings spun and stacked after a few minutes of running without oil.
mystery solved.

^^^ this. Oil pump had nothing to do for few minutes while the bearings were relocating. Should look similar to the one on left.

20210419_183431.jpg

Might need to check cameras (Police will do)... Them Boys Pepped your car... Really to kill it..
Did you took note of the milage before turning it in?

No I didn't have the mileage count before I dropped it off. However progressive snapshot told me that they drove .11 miles while they had it.

Mini coopers are consistently rated in the top worst cars to own.

Not trying to bash your car or situation.
Also, Volkswagen Buggy and Mini Coopers are the MOST chosen cars for the lgbt folks. So, they highjacked these two cars just as they did with God given Rainbow colors....:behindsofa:

Also, Volkswagen Buggy and Mini Coopers are the MOST chosen cars for the lgbt folks. So, they highjacked these two cars just as they did with God given Rainbow colors....:behindsofa:

I don't think iam going out a limb when I say Rabbit2047 Rabbit2047 isn't a queer.

Back
Top Bottom