• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wtf!!!

I didn't see anything either, but did hear some moving around in the thick behind me. Coming out I walked up on fresh, small scrapes that weren't there on my way in. They were @ 70 yards short of where I set up, behind a bend in the treeline. Plan to adjust accordingly in the morning.

i43.tinypic.com_2a8oow2.jpg

Buddy (matttastic8) got him this 8 (has drop on the back) at about 130 yesterday afternoon about 250 yards from where I was sitting. He nailed him at 120yd after taking a leak Lol. Trying again this morning!

Very nice! I am taking my 17 yo daughter out this afternoon.

:thumb:

i hate to do it, but im thinking about hunting some public this year just to get out there at least once. i work weekends, so i will be going during the week. hopefully they wont be packed and full of idiots during the week is my thinking lol. i just need to find somewhere i can go during the week now.

:thumb:

i hate to do it, but im thinking about hunting some public this year just to get out there at least once. i work weekends, so i will be going during the week. hopefully they wont be packed and full of idiots during the week is my thinking lol. i just need to find somewhere i can go during the week now.

I hunt public by choice. I even did it when I joined a $1350.00 club a couple of years ago (waste of money). Go deep and it's some of the best hunting in Georgia.

- - - Updated - - -

Back
Top Bottom