Status
Not open for further replies.

Einherjer

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
29   0
Reaction score
SOLD!

I have 250 rounds of .357 sig ammunition and I do not have anything chambered in this caliber. There is one 50 round box of Remington 125 gr JHP and 4 50 round boxes of Alabama Ammo 125 gr JHPs.

I would like to either sell it all for $70 or trade it for 9mm, .45 acp, .308/7.62x51, 7.62x39, or 5.45x39... ALL SOLD, THANKS!

I live in Snellville so I would prefer to keep in the North/NE Atlanta metro area as I can ship it cheaper then I can drive to most places. Mostly hoping to get this to someone in snellville, lawrenceville, loganville, tucker, duluth, norcross etc.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Round for round???

Not exactly, I had it more in mind as a $dollar value trade which would work out to around 300 rounds of 9mm and less so of other calibers.

Just throwing trades out there on a chance someone in the area has extra ammo to let go of, honestly not looking to travel much to sell this or trade it. I will most likely end up just having to sell it and ship it as I can ship it all for about $11 versus driving in my ~12 mpg pickup around the city. Plus shipping saves having to schedule people's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom