• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WTT!!! Looking to finish a few projects

MPaulY

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
I’m looking for a few things.
I have a few things...

I’m looking for a Galco or comparable quality leather small of the back holster for a full size 1911, preferably tan/brown.
Also looking for a forearm assembly for a CBC single shot 12ga, a butt stock for a crackerjack single shot 12ga., and decent quality EER/scout scope. (Preferably a fixed 4x, but not incredibly picky on this one)

Plenty of stuff to trade, but the greatest hits include a Galco SOB holster for a G17, a lower with LPK installed (just needs a buffer and buffer spring), a couple of long guns, and ammunition in various calibers. Also have a Lone Wolf threaded barrel for a Glock 19, with thread protector, less than 100 rounds fired.

I’m looking for a few things.
I have a few things...

I’m looking for a Galco or comparable quality leather small of the back holster for a full size 1911, preferably tan/brown.
Also looking for a forearm assembly for a CBC single shot 12ga, a butt stock for a crackerjack single shot 12ga., and decent quality EER/scout scope. (Preferably a fixed 4x, but not incredibly picky on this one)

Plenty of stuff to trade, but the greatest hits include a Galco SOB holster for a G17, a lower with LPK installed (just needs a buffer and buffer spring), a couple of long guns, and ammunition in various calibers.
I may have a small of back leather brown 1911 holster. always interested in trading. i will take a look!

Bump. Also looking for a Galco Speed Paddle for a full size 1911. That’s the one that’s leather, with a plastic paddle.

Back
Top Bottom