• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Wurkkos FC12 Epic Flashlight(Good Price Right Now)

Beulah Land

Default rank <3000 posts
An old song for an old soul
143   0
Reaction score
Didn’t know where to put this as I didnt see a forum specifically about gear that isn’t guns.
Not an affiliate link or anything, I’m just a big fan of this brand in general and specifically this light(I’ve bought the FC13 as well but like the 12 better as it’s much better at spotlighting). They are running a pretty decent deal on them right now and figured I’d post. You can also click on that coupon “10-15% off” codes below the light and you will also get free stuff for orders over $49. In most cases you get what you pay for with things, but that is not the case with these. You get WAY more in terms of quality and performance and quite frankly you shouldn’t be able to get such a well made and bright light(they do get hot on turbo mode tho)for the price of a crappy Amazon light. There are several people on here who have ordered one after I did some giveaways for them and love them. Just posting it as it’s a good deal right now after the discounts you can get two of these with batteries and charger for about $50(and free goodies depending on what you spend) and I think shipping is free. I’ve had a couple of them for a couple years now and they have held up perfectly. Try one out!

Edit: You can get them on Amazon for more($37.99 and there’s a $5 coupon box below pics) but no gift. I have ordered from the Wurkkos site before with no issues, maybe 7-10 days shipping.

Let me know if you have one and how it’s held up for you.
@JEB770
@rtross
Marietta tony Marietta tony
John5757 John5757
Thompson Thompson
1686358517807.png

I bought this one to light up the dark of night and it does an excellent job. It's like the sun came up!

I want one of those but it’s the most expensive one they have. Will have to wait. Also, I don’t feel like building an ark for the amount of flood that that thing has.

Got the fc12 and not what I was expecting. Supposed to have more than double the lumens and more throw than my Surefire 3mlt with 800 lumens, but it's not even close.

Got the fc12 and not what I was expecting. Supposed to have more than double the lumens and more throw than my Surefire 3mlt with 800 lumens, but it's not even close.
Did you have it on turbo(double click from on unless you are in ramp mode)? All the ones I have are incredibly bright and have a ridiculous amount of throw for their size. I’ve seen a few independent videos where they test the lumens on them and they are pretty close to what they claim, although you will get best results with a high drain battery like the ones in the vape things. The batteries that come with them are fine but don’t get the max out of them.

Double click made it brighter, but nothing like in the videos. Was hoping to use this, as my Surefire is a bit bulky. I'll keep playing with it.

Makes me wonder if they gave you a dud. The ones I’ve owned to compare it to are 3 different olights(around $80-100 each) and the mag lite magtac($75)which anre all fine lights but it was noticeably brighter than those. When you turn your light on is the top switch red or green? If it’s red it needs to be charged. I think you click 4 times from on to switch between ramp mode and step mode. To me ramp mode is not as bright as step.

Back
Top Bottom