• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

WURKKOS TS32 Flashlight 13000 lumens of awesomeness. Bought this and it's like the sun came up at night. Well worth the price

It has a spot and flood feature that operate independently or together. This thing is really bright and worth the $119 price tag. It's rechargeable. The size of a cup of coffee and all aluminum.

You can get it for $77 with batteries on their site right now with code WKXMAS at checkout. I know this is an old thread but it’s not that far down in gear reviews lol.

You can get it for $77 with batteries on their site right now with code WKXMAS at checkout. I know this is an old thread but it’s not that far down in gear reviews lol.
Thanks for the update. It's well worth the $77. Brightest flashlight I've owned. If you live in the woods or anywhere where it's pitch black dark at night this will light it all up like the day. Merry Christmas

Thanks for the update. It's well worth the $77. Brightest flashlight I've owned. If you live in the woods or anywhere where it's pitch black dark at night this will light it all up like the day. Merry Christmas
I don’t really have a need for a light like that but I kinda wanna order one to do a giveaway on at that price lol.

Back
Top Bottom