• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

X-Treme Bullets - Chapter 11 ?!

Clarke123

Default rank <4500 posts
Love Them UGA Dogs!
196   0
Reaction score
WAS: Cumming, GA NOW: Punta Gorda, Florida
Just got an email with this ... I know that they seem to have been shipping kind of slow lately ... BUT! Anyone got more info on this?

media.xtremebullets.com_7894_XB_20Jan_2030_HEADER.png

To all of our valued X-Treme Bullets customers:
You may have already heard or read about the recent decision to re-organize X-Treme Bullets in chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.

We would like to take this time to assure our valuable customers of the ongoing commitment to provide affordable shooting components to enthusiasts around the country.

X-Treme Bullets will continue to manufacture components, ship orders and provide the best service we possibly can.

We are still here and plan on maintaining a steady path of manufacturing cost effective copper & brass components and moving towards a positive future.

Thank you for your patience and continued patronage,
X-Treme Bullets Team

I looked at their site after seeing this news on another forum. They have no inventory of their 9mm which i assume would be a big seller.

From my previous post
"I agree their customer service has always been hit or miss and shipping slow. I had several squibs shooting their 38's and i had to ship the box to them and they replaced them. I was not expecting a case in return but maybe an apology from the person I talked to or a pen or something. I can buy Speer and Federal from sgammo or targetusa cheaper and have it in a few days. I like their xtreme but again I can order from Everglades and have it in a day vs a week or more."

I looked at their site after seeing this news on another forum. They have no inventory of their 9mm which i assume would be a big seller.

Because their shipping department is seemingly staffed by motards. I buy their 147gr at Cabelas. Seriously comes out about the same, and I don’t have to wait forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand a delay when they have free shipping or a promotion. Waiting 2-3 weeks for a case of ammo makes the juice not worth the squeeze.
I'm sure they may have run sales to get cash to order components and then load causing the delay.

I have ordered from extreme for the last 3 years, they have supplied me thousands of pistol bullets. I ordered in bulk so the slow shipping was never a big issue. The recent letter and sketchy inventory is giving me cause for concern. I ordered about 3000 bullets on my last order and it took about 5 weeks......a little longer than the normal 3 or so....hmmmmm

Will not buy anything until this gets moved out of the courts, orders, money, and charges become the courts for creditors that are due money, sales taxes, federal taxes are paid first...

Back
Top Bottom