• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Xfinity mobile

Omega

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
106   0
Reaction score
Made the switch. Saving baroque dollars.***AND My service is the same(Verizon towers)

My phone was transferred but my lady had an older iphone that wouldnt transfer. She got to keep her old phone, got a $250 credit to any new iphone. She got newest iphone with all bells and whistles for 750 . And I still have to sell the old iPhones.

And I'm saving about 2 c notes a month.
Hope this helps someone else that is skeptical

I know it's not gun related but if you have access to Xfinity I highly suggest looking into it.

Wow, & here I pay $19 a month for unlimited with 3GB and still work off Verizen towers with my choice of phone.....I feel so left out & out of date :tsk:

* wait is "baroque dollars" the same as the return you get when buying a grill? Cause those suck for return value.

Made the switch. Saving baroque dollars.***AND My service is the same(Verizon towers)

My phone was transferred but my lady had an older iphone that wouldnt transfer. She got to keep her old phone, got a $250 credit to any new iphone. She got newest iphone with all bells and whistles for 750 . And I still have to sell the old iPhones.

And I'm saving about 2 c notes a month.
Hope this helps someone else that is skeptical

I know it's not gun related but if you have access to Xfinity I highly suggest looking into it.
Which iphones do you have for sale?

Back
Top Bottom