• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XM855 - 900 ROUNDS $449.99 @ Cherokee Gun & Pawn

I want to buy gold from anyone complaining in this thread.
To be clear I have no complaints towards CGP I'm just wondering why this is in steals deals. It's been .30 a round for months and now that it's gone up in price people are posting it in steals and deals? That don't make sense.

I dunno. The guys at CG&P have always been good to me. I don't have a problem with their ad or the price. Not something I'm willing to pay when there is so much other ammo out there. But that's the beauty of capitalism. I'd rather see the market ignore them than the government regulate what they can charge. If somebody's just gotta have some green tip and has a chance to pick up 500 rounds in one shot (with an ammo can) why would I care what they're willing to pay to get it?

You'd need to make a lot of early morning trips to a cluster of Wal-Marts to get 500 rounds of this right now. And you'd be coming home empty 90% of the time or more. Yeah, the cost is a little rich for my liking.. but I don't need it right now.

Not sure what expectations anyone has from a small gun & pawn shop. CG&P certainly isn't going to dazzle anyone with their presentation. But I've always received great customer service and excellent pricing.

I posted it as a favor for those that are looking for XM855 locally at a decent price compared to national prices. At $0.50 a round, that has been the cheapest I have found it recently. I haven't seen it anywhere cheaper than $0.55 a round plus shipping (which tacks on a few more cents per round). So excuse the **** out of me for trying to help. Cherokee Gun & Pawn has always been good to me and the ODT. If you don't like it, move on.

Back
Top Bottom