• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

XM855 - 900 ROUNDS $449.99 @ Cherokee Gun & Pawn

There's a big difference between a shop selling their inventory at market prices and a shop that sends their employees out to all of the Walmarts, Dicks, Gander Mountains, Academy Sports to buy up all of their stock every single morning so they can flip it for 3-5 times what they paid. One is natural supply and demand, one is "cornering the market". %American Heritage Gun Range.

There's a big difference between a shop selling their inventory at market prices and a shop that sends their employees out to all of the Walmarts, Dicks, Gander Mountains, Academy Sports to buy up all of their stock every single morning so they can flip it for 3-5 times what they paid. One is natural supply and demand, one is "cornering the market". %American Heritage Gun Range.
Speaking of Academy, I went in there this afternoon and they also had plenty of these 900rd cans for $449. They weren't exactly flying off the shelves, but I'm sure they'll sell. If you want them a little cheaper, Cherokee had a 12,500rd. drum for $5599...

Boycott the **** out of em Thats the ODT WAY
That will never happen, kind of like Palmetto state Armory. Their doing the same thing with their ammo but we all still love them. We just don't buy it if the price is too high. If Cherokee jacked up all the prices with all the guns they got in stock they would loose a ton of business. Cherokee and Palmetto sale their guns at cheap prices that is hard to beat by anybody so we keep coming back. Plus good thing I got plenty of this ammo I don't have to join in and fight for it! Got all mine cheap and stacked it deep.

The original couple comments were referencing the missing origin of the ad. Once I realized it wasn't on the image, I corrected it and removed the posts questioning "what the origin was" so it didn't make those asking look silly because it was clearly in the post, post edit. Some of you guys need to not take everything so damn serious.

The original couple comments were referencing the missing origin of the ad. Once I realized it wasn't on the image, I corrected it and removed the posts questioning "what the origin was" so it didn't make those asking look silly because it was clearly in the post, post edit. Some of you guys need to not take everything so damn serious.

Not being flippant here, but the "Method"?
I'm thinking you mean where it was posted in "Steals & Deals". Yeah, I agree. Should have just been posted under "Ammunition.

The ammunition section is for members to sell or trade their ammo, not for gun store ads. This is posted in the right section and as already stated, whether or not it is a steal or a deal is debatable.

In comparison to some of the ads I have seen it is a steal and a deal. Compared to some others it isn't.

Which brings me to this...I can't believe I'm the first to say it...Looks like that .41 per round of Dougie's M855 is looking better and better everyday. :victorious:

Many times in this section when you start a new thread you are pounced upon. Which at this point is entertaining, as the sources are predictable. I've been looking around for this ammo because if it is banned I think it would be cool to have some.

CGP's Price is as good as I can find, in the rare instance where I can find it. And CGP saying buy it before it may be banned may not be hyperbole. And if I can support a shop that continues to do very well by me I want to spend my money with them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom