• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Y'all following this Gabby Petito story?

**** like this happens every day. It is sad to be sure, and I don't want to come across as indifferent but you have to ask yourself why the media is making such a big deal about it.

From where I am sitting they are focusing on it to draw attention away from the many failures of the current administration.
The news media knows what sells. Cute blonde girl goes missing, crazy boyfriend, other murders in the same area means they will get a lot of clicks and views. A wild weekend in Chicago just doesn't do it, cause they all be gangbangers killing each other.

Leos are hesitant to arrest anyone without good evidence these days. They knew he did it, but had nothing to prove it.

With all the digital surveillance these days, most are easily caught . This guy will be found well inside a week, alive or dead.

Plus, they aren't paid any more for arresting a guy early rather than waiting for proper evidence.

No surveillance? C'mom man. Let the dude know you're watching.

**** like this happens every day. It is sad to be sure, and I don't want to come across as indifferent but you have to ask yourself why the media is making such a big deal about it.

From where I am sitting they are focusing on it to draw attention away from the many failures of the current administration.

It’s because she is a cute blond. Media loves these tabloid stories with pretty faces. If she was a minority or fat and ugly, her local news station wouldn’t even cover the story.

read a blog or article not long ago that addresses this phenomenon. We, as a species, are interested in news that "speaks" to us. Since a lot of us aren't living in a Chicago ghetto dealing with drugs, we just don't identify with the victims of big city murders.

But, yes, a cute white girl on her summer of discovery travel goes missing and, BAZINGAH! everyone is interested because they they think "that could've been me" (or my daughter, etc.). And not to say they wish they were murdered, but many probably wish they could've been on such a trip.

We show interest in what we identify with. Psycho serial killers are interesting when they break into suburban homes and kill "ordinary" people. Serial killers like Lonnie Franklin, Jr., don't resonate because they killed "crack hoes".

**** is ****ed up.

Yeah, a lot of the story so far isn't adding up. The fight at the bar, and the other fight where they were pulled over after the bar incident. Seems like they weren't getting along on this trip at all. Then two random folks who happened to be at that bar and intervene in their fight are found dead. All strange.
Police blew the original 911 call, he got outta the van & slapped her. He controlled her to say she punched him inside the car. He should’ve been in a room with a barb wired bat,vice grips & don’t forget the blowtorch if I was her dad.

Just another murderer case.

It is happening every day also in the ICUs and hospitals around this Nation. so called doctors murdering many defenseless patients shutting down their organs, to appear that they died from the chinese bug…. :mad: :mad: :censored::censored:

Just another murderer case.

It is happening every day also in the ICUs and hospitals around this Nation. so called doctors murdering many defenseless patients shutting down their organs, to appear that they died from the chinese bug…. :mad: :mad: :censored::censored:

Attachments

• stupid.jpg
    stupid.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 12
Police talked with them separated them then the next day they are off again. She should have seen it coming. He will be found dead in the forest hanging from a tree.

Back
Top Bottom