Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Y'all ready to start using FFL's for every gun transaction on here?

Thread in 'Law & Order' started by AC-130 Above, Aug 11, 2019.

1. mm1988

mm1988 Hunter

4   0

Rating
    100%
    People don’t read history that’s the problem. Regan did a lot of bad for 2A but because he was a republican with a cowboy hat he got a pass. You are 100 percent correct. Let’s not forget the gun control act of 1968 that requires paperwork (gun registration) on all purchases. NICS has already been caught storing that data which is in violation of constitution and state constitution.

Jeddak likes this.
  2. BanjoJohn

BanjoJohn The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Banned Until:
    Dec 20, 2019

Banned

113   0

Rating
    100%
    I had some idiot that wanted to buy a handgun I have listed. The price was set, the meeting place was set, the day was set, then he comes up with some crap about wanting me to give him a BOS. lol
    I told him that he should probably just visit his local FFL dealer, I don't do half measures.

quitter. likes this.
  3. chucklenut

chucklenut The Hen that laid the Golden Legos

313   0

Rating
    100%
    dont forget opening the pathway for border jumpers all under the guise of increasing business for rural farmers or some horse****

4. mm1988

mm1988 Hunter

4   0

Rating
    100%
    They will all be allowed in that’s why the closer you get to Atlanta the greater the risk of TB. These where viruses we had wiped out until this crap.

If Trump feeds into any of this don’t vote for him. Write someone in best advice

Also urge everyone contact you’re private state reps to see where we stand on constitutional carry. With kemp in office no more excuse. The prices and process to obtain a permit in GA is insane. In PA I walked in the court house sheriff ran me through nics 25 dollars walked out same day.

Jeddak likes this.
  5. mm1988

mm1988 Hunter

4   0

Rating
    100%
  6. Cadcom

Cadcom The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

256   0

Rating
    100%
    What is GOA doing to combat this? Serious question as I don't hear anything from them.

7. Rolling_trip

Rolling_trip The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

112   0

Rating
    100%
    Go look at their site. That have been very public as of late. From MSM to live chats with gun channel youtubers.

https://gunowners.org/

8. mm1988

mm1988 Hunter

4   0

Rating
    100%
    GOA fights more battles then NRA. Just like Washington they stepped in made a ton of donations and left local groups to pay attorney fees.

9. mm1988

mm1988 Hunter

4   0

Rating
    100%
    Here is GOAs view
    https://mobile.twitter.com/GunOwners/status/1162426488291020807?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Compare to the NRA that sold us out again on the bump stocks, 1986 machine gun ban, gun control act of 1968 which the nra helped draft. Only way to change the NRA is to drop out and join GOA. If GOA had the members and fundraising NRA does we would’ve never lost bump stocks...

Look at the record NRAs main goal is to feed off this drama. Which drives up gun sales and all those companies donate to them. They’re a disgrace

10. Rolling_trip

Rolling_trip The Hen that laid the Golden Legos Supporter

Supporter

112   0

Rating
    100%
    “They” being the NRA. The great NRA went into Washington, pulled out millions of dollars from the state, which was funneled into the NRA’s marketing firm and the NRA’s lawyers........then the awesome NRA left the folks their holding their dicks.

GOA on the other hand is still their and fighting to get the law overturned. If it stands their, you can bet your sweet ass it will spread like wildfire.

https://www.atg.wa.gov/initiative-1639