• Next ODT Gun Show - Nov 16, 2024! - Click here for info

Yay! I'm $10K deeper in debt!

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
204   0
Reaction score
I feel so American! Anyway, all the vehicles at my house are raggedy as hell. So I had to buy a damn car. The cheapest most mechanically reasonable car I found was a 15 Ford Fiesta stick shift 1.6 liter. Yeah yeah...buy a Toyota buy a Honda...I get all that. But those cars USED start at twice as much as this one.
So I kept it as basic as possible with this one. It even has roll up windows. Oddly enough it has power locks and mirrors. I don't give a ****. All that means is I don't have to replace a window motor. This one has Bluetooth and other tech **** I probably won't use . Oh...AND ... it's just old enough to still have a CD player. All for the low low of $252.25 a month. Now that there is an early 90s car payment.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240604-151552.png
    Screenshot_20240604-151552.png
    226 KB · Views: 98
I knew all along you was really A RICH WHITE MAN.. probably still run a plantation.. 👍
Dude you need to look up the South Park episode called Crack Baby Athletic League. Cartman does a plantation owner impression that's priceless.https://youtu.be/61TMtH3Qw4s?si=XlUPTOrej-_aX0JF

I feel so American! Anyway, all the vehicles at my house are raggedy as hell. So I had to buy a damn car. The cheapest most mechanically reasonable car I found was a 15 Ford Fiesta stick shift 1.6 liter. Yeah yeah...buy a Toyota buy a Honda...I get all that. But those cars USED start at twice as much as this one.
So I kept it as basic as possible with this one. It even has roll up windows. Oddly enough it has power locks and mirrors. I don't give a ****. All that means is I don't have to replace a window motor. This one has Bluetooth and other tech **** I probably won't use . Oh...AND ... it's just old enough to still have a CD player. All for the low low of $252.25 a month. Now that there is an early 90s car payment.
Yay!!!
you can do it.gif

Did you get the Wifey Approval? lol
WIfeys approval.gif

I'm in the same situation you are in, but I'm going with the Hyundai Genesis, that's what my wife wants. I'm a horrible driver, and I don't care about vehicles.
Dude, I can't see buying a Genesis UNLESS you get it used at a good deal. At the end of the day it's still a Hyundai. And I don't have any problem with Hyundai but I don't see paying more for one either. I got to drive all the Genesis cars at the port and the only one that impressed me was the big G90 model and I didn't even bother looking at the sticker.
Quality wise I was way more impressed when I worked around the corner at WWL where my wife worked. They processed Subaru as well as Jag Rover, Maserati etc. Anyway I liked that Subaru made every model available (might have to be ordered but available) with stick shifts and sensible tire size steel wheels. Subaru alloy wheels are all ugly anyway. Subaru does everything that Toyota and Honda do BUT with AWD standard. And they usually sell for less.

If you ain't driving a minivan people will start to think you ain't an overaged gay guy. Your street cred is gonna take a hit.

😂

Back
Top Bottom