• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yay! Obama’s Executive Orders Make It Easier To Get Machine Guns

Right. Pre-mays typically are imported dealer samples. I guess I'm splitting hairs really.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up that pre-may MP5 a few years back for $7500.

Right. Pre-mays typically are imported dealer samples. I guess I'm splitting hairs really.

I'm kicking myself for not picking up that pre-may MP5 a few years back for $7500.

Ouch... Not to make it worse but I think you were extremely LOW on the $15,000+ (I've been seeing them north of $25,000)

Nope, transferable sear packs are bringing north of $25K routinely. RR's are bringing $25K. Pre-mays aren't up that high, yet.

I think it is clear they want more people who buy and sell guns to get licensed:

Obama to reverse Bill Clinton strategy, increase number of licensed gun dealers

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...e-bill-clinton-gun-control-strategy/?page=all

I'd be willing to get the license if they would make it easier. Having guns shipped straight to my house, being able to make some side money doing transfers, etc. But the way it's laid out right now it's still too restrictive, and I have no interest in a commercial location.

That is what they want you to think. Truth is that they do not have to approve a FFL and I betcha they won't approve anyone that can't prove they are a ligit brick and mortar dealer and even that will get harder and slower in the coming months.

Its the opposite of a loophole. Its a black box designed to be a defacto prohibition on gun sales.

That is what they want you to think. Truth is that they do not have to approve a FFL and I betcha they won't approve anyone that can't prove they are a ligit brick and mortar dealer and even that will get harder and slower in the coming months.

Its the opposite of a loophole. Its a black box designed to be a defacto prohibition on gun sales.

And you get the joy of the ATF crawling up your ass anytime they feel a little froggy!

Back
Top Bottom