• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeah, it's a long shot.

Laufen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
49   0
Reaction score
Hey y'all. I'm looking for a place to take a friend deer hunting. He grew up in Moscow, and has become very interested in shooting and hunting. He has a lot of experience shooting, but very little hunting. I'd like to avoid public hunting places, just because of the idiots that would almost certainly make his first experience less than ideal. We are just looking for meat (one doe)..no antlers.

If you have any ideas, shoot me a pm. We'd be willing to drive just about anywhere in GA.

Thanks.

I wish I knew of someplace in GA. Have you tried looking up some guided hunts? Might even try some clubs with a day pass?

Yeah, I'll take a look. Having grown up in a very rural part of the country and hunting throughout my entire child I'd have a tough time paying a guide. I sure wouldn't mind paying for access to land for a weekend though.

Yeah, I'll take a look. Having grown up in a very rural part of the country and hunting throughout my entire child I'd have a tough time paying a guide. I sure wouldn't mind paying for access to land for a weekend though.

My family has over 300 acres of land in North Alabama that I hunt and my family hunts I feel your pain paying someone to hunt I personally would not do.

Back
Top Bottom