• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yes Doc, We Should Skip it This Time!

Have a good friend got his checked with blood and the old finger a couple of weeks ago. His PSA came back over 27 and had his follow up today. Dr gave him the cancer news and he has to go get a bone scan in the AM and then a CT scan.
Just had a knuckle head friend have the exact same scenario. Luckily his scans came back clean but EVERY biopsy sample was positive. He's schedule for the removal in less than 2 weeks. He was 50 and had NEVER had it checked. :doh:

Just had a knuckle head friend have the exact same scenario. Luckily his scans came back clean but EVERY biopsy sample was positive. He's schedule for the removal in less than 2 weeks. He was 50 and had NEVER had it checked. :doh:
Hope he does well. Scary stuff when you are talking about bone cancer.

I want to be heard loud and clear.

I HAVE HAD TWO OR THREE DR'S TELL ME THAT "IF EVERY MAN LIVES LONG ENOUGH, HE WILL HAVE PROSTATE CANCER"!

Get it checked guys and at least do a PSA Test once per year.
I am saying this from experience, it ain't no fun when the Doc steps in and says, "I am sorry but you have prostate cancer and we need to be sure it has not spread to the bone and organs".

I want to be heard loud and clear.

I HAVE HAD TWO OR THREE DR'S TELL ME THAT "IF EVERY MAN LIVES LONG ENOUGH, HE WILL HAVE PROSTATE CANCER"!

Get it checked guys and at least do a PSA Test once per year.
I am saying this from experience, it ain't no fun when the Doc steps in and says, "I am sorry but you have prostate cancer and we need to be sure it has not spread to the bone and organs".
Yep. I don't know why people don't listen to this. Everybody has somebody needing them around. I have 2 (possibly 3) older siblings that had it. Therefore I have about a 99.9999% chance of having it. And as you've said, if you live long enough, you WILL get it. So curable yet so neglected.

Yep. I don't know why people don't listen to this. Everybody has somebody needing them around. I have 2 (possibly 3) older siblings that had it. Therefore I have about a 99.9999% chance of having it. And as you've said, if you live long enough, you WILL get it. So curable yet so neglected.
And so DEADLY if not found and treated early.

Have a good friend got his checked with blood and the old finger a couple of weeks ago. His PSA came back over 27 and had his follow up today. Dr gave him the cancer news and he has to go get a bone scan in the AM and then a CT scan.
Very sad news. But let's trust the Almighty God, everything is going to be OK!
One of my Brother-In-Law had this kinda news years ago... He Was so afraid that would die. Doctors had to remove his little pump... He survide. Although he is having some ED after removing it.

Why is it that they can take a 3D picture of baby while still in the womb yet they still have to stick their finger up your butt to check your prostate?

Back
Top Bottom