• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yes legal advise on an open forum - school registration fraud

wozbean

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
131   0
Reaction score
I know someone who is registering their child at a public school using a false address. I know it is against policy but I can't find where the GA codes are if any. What can they be charged with? And possible fines/punishment? Am I obligated to "turn them in" ? No it is NOT me and no it is NOT my address they are using.

well I would call (actualyl I wouldnt) the school registration office and let them know. If they care, they will look into it.

There was a kid harrassing my niece that used to be her friend. My sister-in-law knew the kid lived about 4 miles outside of the county and went to the school to complain about the harrassment and the kid being out of district. The school said they would take care of it and investigate but never did anything as far as I know. I guess it is just up to the school if they want to worry about an out-of-district kid.

Why? Maybe the school that pertains to them is POS under performing school. Is it affecting you somehow? Just curious.

Actually it does affect me directly. Although it is not my school and it I am not the one lying. I am divorced if that helps you out any.

It's a long long story that I don't really want in print.

Last edited:
Personally I'd get more worked up over a skid mark in my drawers than somebody else's F--K Trophy going to the wrong school district.

Personally I'd get more worked up over a skid mark in my drawers than somebody else's F--K Trophy going to the wrong school district.

I don't understand your comment. If you must know it directly affects my kids. I would hate for them to screwed when the school finds out my ex registered them with a fraudulent address.

Back
Top Bottom