• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yes legal advise on an open forum - school registration fraud

between my index finger and my ring finger

use your imagination, it could brighten your horizon

Sorry man. Truth hurts. Kids are not pawns. The comment above was not meant for you, but good luck! I have three kids and my wife and I are working on thirteen years of marriage. Sorry yours did not work out. You are kidding yourself when you say you are doing it for their best interest, and I believe you know this.

Sorry man. Truth hurts. Kids are not pawns. The comment above was not meant for you, but good luck! I have three kids and my wife and I are working on thirteen years of marriage. Sorry yours did not work out. You are kidding yourself when you say you are doing it for their best interest, and I believe you know this.

huh, im not married

Believe you me I know they are not pawns. I have custody, she has visitation. The decree says they are supposed to go to my school district but since doesn't want to drive and since she has "final decision in education when there is a dispute" she thinks it trumps stuff we already agreed upon, like my district. Not to mention she has NEVER paid me 1 dime of the child support she was ordered to. She has NEVER paid any portion of the other expenses she was ordered to. SO when I ask a question about fraudulent school districts I can HONESTLY tell you it's not out of spite. You are right the truth hurts............But I understand your viewpoint where it's always the Dad's fault. There are such things as dead beat mom's too.

Believe you me I know they are not pawns. I have custody, she has visitation. The decree says they are supposed to go to my school district but since doesn't want to drive and since she has "final decision in education when there is a dispute" she thinks it trumps stuff we already agreed upon, like my district. Not to mention she has NEVER paid me 1 dime of the child support she was ordered to. She has NEVER paid any portion of the other expenses she was ordered to. SO when I ask a question about fraudulent school districts I can HONESTLY tell you it's not out of spite. You are right the truth hurts............But I understand your viewpoint where it's always the Dad's fault. There are such things as dead beat mom's too.
Amen to that last comment!

werd

Im sorry but this just dosnt make sense! You have custody but she has the say on where they go to school? There is no dispute..decree says they go to your district! If she has visitation, she dosnt take them to school!? I know what I would try to do in this situation. Go to the school, take them out and let them know why and enroll them in the school they are suppose to be in. Get it on record with your lawyer that you are tryin to do the right thing. And above all else, try to keep the kids out of all the bickering. Sure its about them but you dont need to involve them in a parent against parent fued! Regardless of how much a dead beat mom she may be, she is their mother. Good luck in a rough situation.

Back
Top Bottom