• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

yet another new guy to ODT

hotdogin

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
New to ODT thanks to the recommendation from a couple of friends. Born and raised in Flowery Branch, GA. Low voltage tech working with a large security company in the metro area. Love trout and bass fishing. Of course the main reason I'm here is l like to sport shoot, talk about gear, and buy/ sell gear when possible. Also a big nerd for Half Face Blades.

New to ODT thanks to the recommendation from a couple of friends. Born and raised in Flowery Branch, GA. Low voltage tech working with a large security company in the metro area. Love trout and bass fishing. Of course the main reason I'm here is l like to sport shoot, talk about gear, and buy/ sell gear when possible. Also a big nerd for Half Face Blades.
Welcome to ODT!

Welcome

Back
Top Bottom