• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yet another reason why everyone should own a firearm! (Too close)

This is also why I bought a handgun for my house. My wife is sometimes home alone and yes the 85 pound boxer is a deterrant but I just feel safer knowing she has access to my gun if needed. I will say this, for someone who didn't grow up around guns of any sort her knowledge and aptitude sure surprised the hell outta me. She loaded and chambered my 40 and my AR without any direction from me. Girls been watchin waaaay too many action flicks.

Gotta love me some boxers. My wife has a 38 but I think my 2 boxers are better security than my wife on the other end of a gun. I've tried but she's stubborn. Thy are to dang smart. I'll be getting dressed or walking around the house without a shirt on and one of them will see my ccw and start growling. Or if I open my pocket knife to do something. It's like they know what a weapon is. Next door neighbor came to get her kids last year first time ever coming over. Went in the back yard and didn't tell us and got in an argument with her son and decided to spank him in front of my dogs. Bad idea!!!!! So one ripped pair of pants, a jumped fence, animal control, and 2 cop cars later to peel me off the animal control guy my buddy got locked up 10 days.

SEEMS AS IN GA "IF SOMEONE KICKS IN YOUR FRONT DOOR GUNS BLAZING AND YOUR DOG DRAWS BLOOD HE HAS TO BE DETAINED FOR 10 DAYS OF OBSERVANCE TO DETERMINE IF HE IS A THREAT."
(Quote per one of Bartows finest)

awesome. glad the kid was able to properly defend himself

my girlfriend just moved into atlanta, we dont live together yet but i got her a snub nose .38 special she keeps.

im pressing her to get her CCW

Back
Top Bottom