• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeti coolers have decided to steal less money from you

I still haven't killed my old coolers. Until I plan on going off grid for more than a week, I can't see the need for a new cooler. My Coleman's keep ice for four days or more and by then I'm ready for civilization again. Now I will say the yeti tumblers are necessary on or off grid.

Seeing all of the big, fancy, jacked up, never seen the mud pickup trucks wearing yeti stickers all bought with Daddy's money really makes me wish my Dad had worked harder in life.
That's right, I didn't get a $50,000 truck with a lift kit when I was in school, man my dad let me down:doh:

I have the 50 qt. yeti that was a promotion giveaway. Good cooler but I wouldn't go and spend $350 on one myself. The Yeti beer coozies are $30, how pissed would I be to leave that around and forget it

how pissed would I be to leave that around and forget it

that's exactly the reason i will never pay more than $8 bucks for a pair of dollar store sunglasses. I've never lost a set of keys, any of my watches, never a wallet or phone...nothing except sunglasses. Don't know what it is but if they're still in one piece after a couple of weeks, they're destined to be forgotten on the bumper of my truck.

Seeing all of the big, fancy, jacked up, never seen the mud pickup trucks wearing yeti stickers all bought with Daddy's money really makes me wish my Dad had worked harder in life.

Hey..my Dad did work hard and made plenty of money,but I didn't have a big fancy jacked up truck.......it was the 90's. ..my truck was slammed ...lol

Back
Top Bottom