• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeti coolers have decided to steal less money from you

A couple of years ago,I went to Gulf Shores ,walking off the beach there was a new 36oz? Yeti cup sitting on rail by the shower someone had forgotten when loading up....I have to say that was a decent price for a pretty good cup...totally reasonable

that's exactly the reason i will never pay more than $8 bucks for a pair of dollar store sunglasses. I've never lost a set of keys, any of my watches, never a wallet or phone...nothing except sunglasses. Don't know what it is but if they're still in one piece after a couple of weeks, they're destined to be forgotten on the bumper of my truck.

If I left my carbon fiber Oakley Ferraris on my bumper...I would probably never buy another good pair ever again....see look they are even tactical

Attachments

• 20161218_135748.jpg
    952.5 KB · Views: 24
www.webstaurantstore.com_images_products_extra_large_206558_1114279.jpg

While on our annual sabbatical to Ft. Myers Beach with my brothers and our respective wives and kids. I was preached to by my ?@&% sis-in-law, about the virtues of the Yeti insulated cup and how our Ozark Mountain cups just couldn't hold up to the over priced wares they were sporting. She bragged at how much they cost, and how superior they were. She was speechless when I showed her the video, one of many, showing them to have the same insulation and preservation abilities. She shut up, as usual, and crawled back into the cave of fantasy she lives in.

A couple of years ago,I went to Gulf Shores ,walking off the beach there was a new 36oz? Yeti cup sitting on rail by the shower someone had forgotten when loading up....I have to say that was a decent price for a pretty good cup...totally reasonable

It probably would have been nice if you had left it, because I'm sure they went back looking for it when they realized they had forgotten it.

Also, yeti didn't "steal" anything from anyone. People choose to give them their money. If you chose to give it to them, well, then that's on you. It's called capitalism. Google it.

Back
Top Bottom