• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeti coolers have decided to steal less money from you

It probably would have been nice if you had left it, because I'm sure they went back looking for it when they realized they had forgotten it.

Also, yeti didn't "steal" anything from anyone. People choose to give them their money. If you chose to give it to them, well, then that's on you. It's called capitalism. Google it.

I probably should have ,but it was a public lot ,that had been empty for a few hours,we were the only ones on that section of beach. If they hadn't remembered where it was by then they weren't going to.

I probably should have ,but it was a public lot ,that had been empty for a few hours,we were the only ones on that section of beach. If they hadn't remembered where it was by then they weren't going to.

And if anyone out there can prove it was your cup......I'll make it right....I'll send you a link to an Ozark trail cup

On a road trip today and walked through Cabela's in Huntsville. This cooler was on sale for $8. That leaves a lot of $ left over for other stuff in the store, not sure if you get a cool sticker though.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/Coleman-Qt-Cooler/2249549.uts?searchPath=/browse.cmd?categoryId=734095080&CQ_search=coleman+cooler&CQ_st=b

Hell yeah.......it has a big sticker right on it.....just peel it off and slap the bad boy right on the rear window of your rig!

Back
Top Bottom