• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Yeti Cup vs Hydro Flask vs S'well Bottle

Which should I buy for an upcoming cruise?

• Yeti 20oz tumbler

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Swell bottle 20oz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hydro Flask 24oz or 40oz

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Ozark Trail 20 or 30oz

Votes: 14 73.7%

• Total voters

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Went to Mexico and saw people running around with the Yeti cups, 20oz tumbler style. I've been wanting on for a while so I said for another upcoming trip I'm going to go ahead and get one. I was watching a video and someone recommended getting a S'Well Bottle which is similar to the Yeti cup, same principals and usage but the thing about the Swell bottle is that it has a top that fully closes. I like that because it won't spill while traveling. The downside to that though is that I have to take the top off every time I want a sip, but also the added worry that I could lose the top. I also came across Hydro Flask as well.

Hydro has a lot more sizes and accessories like a straw lid.

I know a bunch of people have experience with the Yeti cups but what about the other two?

I've got a few Yeti cups and a few Ozark Trail (Walmart brand) cups. Save your money and get the OT cups... Exact same for 1/3 the cost. 30 oz under $10. You can find lids that do what you want easily. Also, any lid made for a Yeti fits the OT.... Exact same cup

I've got a few Yeti cups and a few Ozark Trail (Walmart brand) cups. Save your money and get the OT cups... Exact same for 1/3 the cost. 30 oz under $10. You can find lids that do what you want easily. Also, any lid made for a Yeti fits the OT.... Exact same cup

WOW! So I guess that makes it a little easier. I'll get a Ozark cup and just get a bottle to use for traveling. That way if I forget it some where I won't feel so bad. LOL

Yeti has a bottle with a screw on/off lid now as well as a close able lid for the ramblers.

My wife's rambler out performs my hydro flask hands down. Not even close.

I don't know anything about swell.

Back
Top Bottom