• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not alone on this...

SOLGardener

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
57   0
Reaction score
Fox had that idiot Geraldo on this morning. I think they bring him on just for the comedy. He actually said something to the effect of:

"These gun owners, some of them, with the AR15s and high capacity mags, they don't trust their own government. Can you believe that? They don't trust their own government!"

DUH! Most of the people in the US, gun owner or not don't trust the government. What an idiot.

Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and the other men that established the same government didn't trust it either

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one. by Thomas Paine

Jefferson, Franklin, Adams and the other men that established the same government didn't trust it either

Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state, an intolerable one. by Thomas Paine

The man was a genius. If time travel were possible one of three I'd love to have a pint with.

Geroldo changed his name to be Mexican I think he was born Jewish not 100% on that but still he just needed a name that fit the fight for his cause (illegals) so yea I would say they just put him on for the humor. And everytime I see him covering a hurricane I pray a rogue wave takes him out

Good reads, the moral argument for protecting our "natural" rights. Rights given by God not man. Rights preserved by man not government. Thank you,

Fox had that idiot Geraldo on this morning. I think they bring him on just for the comedy. He actually said something to the effect of:

"These gun owners, some of them, with the AR15s and high capacity mags, they don't trust their own government. Can you believe that? They don't trust their own government!"

DUH! Most of the people in the US, gun owner or not don't trust the government. What an idiot.

I hope he was joking with the surprise that we don't trust our own government?

I especially enjoyed reading Judge Napolitano's opinion on this issue. I was figuring since he was from New Jersey's Supreme Court that he would be straddling the fence with some sort of compromise.

I especially enjoyed reading Judge Napolitano's opinion on this issue. I was figuring since he was from New Jersey's Supreme Court that he would be straddling the fence with some sort of compromise.

A cop from New Jersey called in to Sean Hannity yesterday and said he would not be helping to enforce an unconstitutional law, so who was Obama going to get to seize the guns. I was glad to see such from up north.

A cop from New Jersey called in to Sean Hannity yesterday and said he would not be helping to enforce an unconstitutional law, so who was Obama going to get to seize the guns. I was glad to see such from up north.

I can't see any law enforcement trying to enforce an unconstitutional seizure, and if obumer tries to get the blue hats in here do it all hell will break loose.

Back
Top Bottom