• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not going to believe this

greg vess

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Elite Idiot
120   1
Reaction score
So listen to this. My sister and brother-in-law own about seven rental properties in Georgia and one of them in Lawton Oklahoma. So the lady that lived in the one in Oklahoma had cancer and just passed. She had a son that shot somebody with a load of Buckshot and went to prison. Anyway they go to inspect the property and the place is a freaking nightmare. It looks like something straight off of the show Hoarders. There is crap everywhere, all the cabinets were open everything was pulled out and crap laying everywhere I mean it was horrible. They walk in and there's a little square table in the middle of the kitchen and sitting on that table is three 1 lb bags of marijuana. Now the lady had cancer so I can understand smoking some reefer to get rid of the nauseousness but 3 lbs. of it! So my brother-in-law just pretends he doesn't know what it is and Chucks it in the trash. If he was a dealing man he could have sold that and paid for half the restoration apparently it was some Primo smoke. My sister sent me a picture of that and I just laughed for 10 minutes. I mean big huge bags Ziploc bags full of pot stuff to the point where nothing else would go in them. Unbelievable! We don't know if it was hers or if it was her son's that just went to the prison.

Renters that trash your house ?

I’ve never heard of such a thing !
Our first home would have been a perfect renter (instead of making a little over 1/3 on it in ‘98) . Brick 3/2 , on a slab, steel roof , total electric with backup generator… I wanted to rent But every renter I knew and wife said NO lol. So… I think about how much we would still be making off of it to this day. Oh, it was in a cool community with a golf course too. IDK? but I think if I had it to do over??

Back
Top Bottom