• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not going to believe this

Our first home would have been a perfect renter (instead of making a little over 1/3 on it in ‘98) . Brick 3/2 , on a slab, steel roof , total electric with backup generator… I wanted to rent But every renter I knew and wife said NO lol. So… I think about how much we would still be making off of it to this day. Oh, it was in a cool community with a golf course too. IDK? but I think if I had it to do over??
Coulda woulda shoulda’s suck. But you made money and didn’t go insane. That goes in the win column

Now there's two guns in there and somebody out of the blue called and said one of those guns is mine could you send it to him. I told her to call the authorities and have those serial numbers checked with for stolen merchandise. And my sister said well what if he puts them in the truck and brings them home I said that's you know a couple of felonies right there possession of stolen property transporting stolen firearms across State line without a license or whatever, whatever. I'm not exactly sure but I'm I'm positive there's a couple of felonies that could be attached to that if it's not taken care of correctly. I said you need to call the authorities and and have them deal with it and I called a guy at Gun shop here and he confirmed what I already said but you know who knows what's going on with that guy you know with all the pot and and him being in jail those guns could be hotter than a $2 hooker.

Back
Top Bottom