• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

You are not going to believe this

Just tell the doubters they are entitled to their opinions and to take a long trip on a short road. The rest of us believe you, besides, they always say truth is stranger than fiction. :thumb:Right?
I say a lot of stuff and for the most part all of its true. The only time I'm b*********** is when I'm trying to provoke the staff into a battle. And they fall for it for the most part but somebody's got to play The devil's advocate around here. Everybody claims to be a community but some people just aren't communing!

And my brother-in-law just sent her a picture of the stove that looked like it been used for gardening. And there was a cast iron pot there. My sister told him to grab the cast iron pot and the rest of the dishes that match. Supposedly it's some kind of French vintage dishware set and that Dutch oven on the stove was worth 1,500 bucks. My sister saying she had been praying for a long time for God to give her one of those dutch ovens because she's a dish ware freak. So now they have that French cast iron and plated dishware set that's antique and worth a fortune. I told her for the money it's going to cost them to get that place back in shape that everything in that place is theirs and that could be argued in a court of law.

I'd imagine someone in the house was selling. Or the son needed a stash spot before he got hauled off to jail.

But then again, she was a hoarder 😂
Of course they were selling it. That one bag on the left from what I can see has " at least 4 oz "packaged up in it and that's only what I can see. I see four separately packaged bags and just that one and that's the only one I can make out to be purposely real bagged stash.

And I told them if them guns come up clean to keep them. Possession is 9/10 of the law and some idiot could have knowing that gun was there and just called and said oh it's mine I'll take it. I told her I let him borrow it and it belong to me. LMAO!

I got a buddy up here that does hydroponics. I don't smoke it just because I have to take urine screens when I go to the doctor and I don't like it showing up on my urine screens. Plus I take a medication that they absolutely will not prescribe if you're on any kind of Street crap not that I would because I haven't in decades and hell I haven't had a drink of beer in 20 years. But the stuff he grows is UNBELIEVABLE! It's a cross between sativa and indica. And he gets the seed shipped over directly from the Netherlands. Some of the stuff he grows is just absolutely insane and looks just like something out of a cover of a High times magazine. It's not illegal here in Virginia you can grow up to four plants. However, the hydroponics tents he has each bush grows into a massive plant with pristine buds. That stuff goes for a whole lot more than 300 an ounce. This is a magnification of it through a jewelers loop. You can just see the THC crystals are just covering each little bit of every part of it. He says " it'll knock your weiner in your watch pocket ". And I believe him. This guy and his brother has this stuff down to a science. It's just grown and rocks with like a with the roots that extend down into the water which is constantly recirculating out of a central pool in which he takes the pH of the water. And it's constantly being aerated in the bottom of each grow tank. And the soil he flips and is made out of bat guano and some other type of bird crap. And then he has little spoonfuls of some stuff that's supposed to be the bomb. But he does what he calls a flip and he just mixes that spoonful of stuff just under the first inch of the soil. Then he used the lights to fool the plant into budding. I was just amazed in the way the growth process takes and I'm a tech nerd anyway so I was listening with every brain cell into activation mode just absorbing it all in. It's actually a quite labor-intensive situation but the yields are incredible. Very interesting process very, very interesting process. And 100% legal to boot.

IMG_20221211_133550425_HDR.jpg

I used to live next to a drug dealer, cops looked in one room and decided they had enough evidence, weren't about to even try to search through the mess.
Up here it's perfectly legal as long as you don't have like 50 or 100 plants scattered throughout your property. As long as you keep it to 4 plants doesn't matter how big how tall or how much bud is hanging off of them it's completely legal. You can get a medical marijuana card here in Virginia but most doctors absolutely will not give them to you. I have a neighbor it's too old folks hell I guess they're in their late 60s or early '70s and they said they had to drive to Richmond to get a medical marijuana card. They also that said they had to drive up to Connecticut or New Jersey or somewhere just to buy the weed. I asked him where they concerned about transporting that stuff over the state line and they said well nobody knows about it but just you. I thought to myself I wouldn't be caught dead driving that stuff across the state line. Cuz you know they have to buy a pretty good bit so they don't have to drive back every month. I can't imagine how much they're buying at one time. And I know when they're smoking it because the their son has a very peculiar car and it's out in front of their house all the time. They say they don't ever smoke it until their son comes over but hell the car's been there for 3 weeks and it's there just about every time I go out the door which is about every 3 weeks. 🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom